Mobile Collaboration GmbH
Commercial Register of the Mannheim District Court, No. HRB 701623
Sales tax identification number: DE 251338445
Welcome to the web sites of Mobile Collaboration GmbH, Schöllbronner Str. 23a, 76275 Ettlingen, Germany. We take very seriously the protection of personal data of those who visit our web sites (referred to in the following as "visitors"). The following notification provides an overview of how we ensure this protection and what type of data is collected as well as for what purpose it is processed and used:
- General. We collect the personal data of visitors via our web sites exclusively by means of our contact form (see Item 2, below) by using Google Analytics (see Item 3, below) and the automatic log files of our web server (see Item 4, below).
- Contact form. Insofar as you actively contact us via our web site, we process and use the transferred data and information in order to fulfil the relevant purpose, for example the transfer of the requested information or for answering your query. Please note that the transfer of data via our contact form does not take place in encrypted form, and consequently no data that is particularly in need of protection or that is confidential should be sent in this manner.
- Google Analytics/cookies. This web site uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies," which are small text files placed on your computer to help analyze how users use this web site, provided that your browser is not set otherwise. The information generated by the cookie about your use (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. In case IP anonymization is activated on this web site, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or in another country with an agreement on the European economic area, and in exceptional case it will be transferred in its entirely to a server of Google in the USA and truncated there. Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating your use of the web site, compiling reports on web site activities and providing other services relating to web site activity and Internet usage. The IP address that your browser conveys within the scope of Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data held by Google.
You can prevent the recording of your data generated by the cookie and that relates to your use of the web site (including your IP address) to Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in under the following link:
- Log files. For each access to our web sites, our web server automatically logs the IP address, the beginning and end of each visit, the transferred quantity of data and the sub-pages that were called. The collection and storage of this data is carried out exclusively for the purpose of IT security, particularly in order to be able to retrace cases of the abuse of our service and to analyze this only in necessary cases; otherwise, the deletion of data is carried out within the period stipulated under law.
- Right of information. According to the German Data Protection Act, you are entitled to receive information regarding this stored data free of charge, and you also have the right to the correction, blocking or deletion of his data, as applicable.
- Further information and contacts. If you have further questions on the subject of data protection, please contact us. For questions concerning the collection, processing or use of your personal data, as well as for information, corrections, blocking or deletion of data, along with the revoking of consents, please contact:
You are interested ?
Contact us for more information